Matrix TF50 Treadmill – XIR Console
Experience a natural, powerful run with the industry’s most advanced frame and deck combination. The Matrix TF50 Running Treadmill includes a folding design, longer running surface and expanded convenience features, plus the exclusive Johnson Drive System and Ultimate Deck System.
Matrix, is a brand first known for building commercial fitness machines. Now you can take home your own the TF50 which is voted a best buy in the Matrix Fitness series of high-end residential treadmills.
- FRAME Folding treadmill
- RUNNING AREA 51 x 152 cm / 20″ x 60″
- CUSHIONING Ultimate Deck System
- BELT 2-ply, 2.2 mm
- DECK THICKNESS 25.4 mm / 1″
- MOTOR 3.25 HP continuous-duty Johnson Drive System
- SPEED RANGE 0.8 – 20 km/h / 0.5 – 12.5 mph
- INCLINE RANGE 0% – 15%
- EXTRAS Water bottle pockets, device rack, soft-touch buttons, heart rate grips, aluminium side rails, 4-wheel transport system
- DIMENSIONS (L × W × H) 206 x 90 x 158 cm / 81″ x 35″ x 62″
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (L × W × H) 106 x 90 x 192 cm / 42″ x 35″ x 76″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT 135 kg / 298 lbs.
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY 181 kg / 400 lbs.
XIR Console Specifications
- WIRELESS REQUIREMENTS 802.11b/g/n in 2.4 GHz range, minimum speed 3 Mbps (5 Mbps for streaming in High Definition)
- DISPLAY TYPE 16″ Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
- WiFi ENABLED Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- USB PORT Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets
- SPEAKERS 5 Watt
- CONSOLE APPS Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- VIRTUAL ACTIVE INTREGRATED Yes
- PASSPORT READY Yes
- VIEWFIT CONECTIVITY Yes
- HEART RATE Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- CONSOLE EXTRAS Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- WORKOUT PROGRAMS 11 Total — Manual, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR (Speed), Target HR (Incline), Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- WORKOUT FEEDBACK Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Elevation, Incline, Previous Incline
Lifetime Frame, 5 Years Unconditional Motor, 3 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour