Thank for your patience during this time.
We will put all our efforts into dispatching your orders as quickly as possible.
Your Tracking details will be emailed to you and you will be able to follow up with the selected courier.
We appreciate your understanding during this time and ask for your patience.
Stock levels are being check and confirmed, we do not have eta’s on many items but do expect a steady flow of stock soon. Please click the link on product pages to be emailed when back in stock.
Please email all enquiries or questions through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as possible.
Elite Fitness Equipment Team
Delivery & Re-Delivery:
- For Items weighing over 35kg someone may need to assist the driver unload.
- Delivery shall be made to the receiver’s address or other address for delivery given in writing at the time of the order.
- The receiver shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Delivery dates will be arranged between the courier company and the receiver. Times may not be specific.
- The seller may deliver separate goods by instalments.
- Delivery to PO box can only be small items no bigger than 40cm-40cm-40cm and must not weigh more than 25KG.
- The seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the seller to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly or at all if insurance is not selected as an option during checkout.
- Not withstanding that the seller may have delayed or failed to deliver the goods (or part of them) promptly the buyer shall be bound to accept delivery provided that delivery shall be tendered at any time within 30 days after receipt of the order.
- Transport shall be at the receivers risk. Where the goods are collected from the sellers address the risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt of goods from the pickup location.
- Transportation insurance is optional (not included in the shipping price) Please contact us if insurance is required.
- Delivery charges are to the front entry of your premises on the ground floor
- Some orders will be delivered on a pallet or skid, due to the size of the items or qty for easy and cost effectiveness of shipping. These may incur and extra fee
- Delivery will be with a courier company so we cannot deliver to a PO box
- Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Couriers cannot deliver outside of business hours.
Delivery or Installation:
- Elite Fitness Equipment is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of delivery or installation.
- Delivery is door to door only. The delivery driver is not obligated to take the delivery inside. The driver is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises.
- The same applies If you have arranged installation. EFE is not liable for any damages caused to the property/premises at the time of installation.
It is your responsibility to advise us:
- Will someone be available to sign for delivery?
- Is there anywhere safe it can be left if no one is home? (e.g. around the back of the house)
- If the address is a business address, please advise the business hours and also the name of the building.
- If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up from the freight companies depot.
- Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $20-$50 depending on the size of your order.
- We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur, however we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
- If you request that the freight company leave a card and return your order to depot in the can that you are not home, you will be charged a fee if you request re-delivery